Sunday, February 26, 2006

A Tightly Wrapped Coil

It has been weeks since I've posted, and in that short time world events have unfolded to a point, where I must resume expressed outrage and to pose a thought. World War I, and World War II, were both led by Democratic presidents, Woodrow Wilson and F.D.R. The last months events, the victory of Hamas, The Civil War in Iraq, The policies of Iran and even Russia, show a kind of paranoia, that suggests more unrest. Only China, seems to be in the mode of "let the others show off", before they reveal their technologically superior military potential against Taiwan?? North Korea's seeming anger (yes I know that American press is seen more and more as being a tool of propaganda) also causes the "fear" that the Suit Nazis in the Bush administration want to use to maintain their agenda. Now I feel their Agenda is akin to the two agendas that caused the two world wars I mentioned as I opened my commentary. This thought scares the shit out of me. I fear my 12 year old son will spend his adult years in a military outfit. During the Viet Nam war, my draft number was 33, and my cousin stepped on a landmine after only being two weeks in country. So a tightly wrapped coil of political and religious extremism is gripping the world. Will it be snuffed out????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home